Baby Banks Credentials
I am not aware of any education or memberships that are available for farm animals. That being said I have been trained by a professional and my list of commands and tricks can be seen on a page of their own. But I do already have accomplishments, community, experiences and qualities, that have aided in my abilities to preform. The picture above is me at five weeks day one and I was already out for my first adventure then at 8 weeks of age I had my first on air TV appearance. No doubt experiences I will have living with Emma Zen will add to my portfolio, not to mention where I'm going to go myself! For further information please contact my handler.
- Obedience Trained
- Touch Trained
- Target Trained
- Oh no! I just realize I have no memberships! I must find something to enroll in!! :-)
Baby Banks first on air appearance!
Baby Banks as seen on Unleashed by MSN
Baby Banks as seen in Nokia Commercial
- You must be one year of age to be "official" therapy pet" but I have officially been in preschool many times!! And children of all ages stop to see me when were out in the sidecar for rides!
- Dog friendly hotels, restaurants, events, expo's and parties
- Swimming and Surfing
- Adapted to cameras, lights, telescopes and cords
- Long term traveling in an RV (over qualified to travel!)
- Short term travel (multiple weekend getaways)
- Staying in hotels
- Hummer off road 4 wheel driving
- Harley Davidson Side Car Rider (925 miles under my tail) *as of Dec. 2013
- Exposure to other animals including wildlife
- Exposure to children and adults
- Can be handled by others, walked on or off leash
- Hiking (been in slot canyons and on mounatin ranges)
- Familiar with public places
- Able to adapt to new situations and experiences
- Able to be trained new commands on set!
- Noise tolerant (but I bark once if I get scared then I go get over it!)
- Familiare with film crews, still photography and live radio
- Trained and Experienced
- Loving and Affectionate
- Eager to perform for an apple
- Unique and sort of a Camera Hog!
Tricks and Commands
For film, these instructions should be able to be preformed with my handler in front of me, behind me or to my side or while she is not even in sight at all! I am learning to respond to both verbal cues and/or hang signals. I also work daily to perform with the idea in mind that most of these directions should ideally be at a distance of 6 to 12 feet, a requirement of stage and film preparedness. Through the tricks and commands button below you will be able to view my extensive list of commands. Practice is daily!
For professional inquiries please contact Debra Jo Chiapuzio
Don't miss the Actor / Model Gallery!